If we have towed your vehicle due to improper parking, expired registration, or no tags we will gladly help you recover your car as quickly and inexpensively as possible.
For your protection as the owner there will be a bit of paperwork necessary.
The following four things will be needed when recovering a vehicle:
1. Proof of Ownership.
- Current Registration
- Title with your printed Name of the Front
- Signed-over Title with a notarized Bill of Sale for each transfer
- A valid current 10-day or 1-day vehicle moving permit from the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
- A current DMV printout showing you as the vehicle owner
- A dealer’s report of sale (DRS) which has not expired. New cars 20 days from date of purchase (Used cars 10 days)
- Rental vehicles require a rental contract in your name
2. Photo identification.
- Acceptable Forms of Identification: All State and Federal Goverment Issued Photo Identification Cards
- Drivers license, Sheriff’s cards, INS Issued Temporary Alien Cards, INS Alien Cards, Gaming Cards, Work Cards issued by LVMPD
- Exception, Declaration of arrest accompanied by a notice of driver license revocation.
3. A release form if your car has a hold.
4. If you are not the vehicle owner and want to obtain or visit the vehicle, you will need:
- A signed, dated and notarized note or letter from the vehicle owner with a vehicle description including the VIN # (VIN# is required)
- If the vehicle owner is in custody, a fully completed (in ink) signed Jail Vehicle Release Form is sufficient.
- Insurance papers are NOT accepted as proof of ownership
Just edit this element to add your own HTML.
108 W Wyoming Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89102 • Phone: 702.450.1222 • Fax: 1.702.531.1222 • Email: email@example.com
Quick Tow © . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.